Sunday, January 27, 2013

Romwe Galaxy Legging Review

I bought these leggings at Romwe 
They are extremely comfortable and I love them :)
I got them for 15 dollar when they were on sale but they are still available
AND they have free shipping with no minimum order
stock picture



they came in this package in about 2 weeks from China to USA

and the leggings were in a ziplock bag that said romwe
I store them in this bag because its convenient


They are 95%Polyester,5%Spandex.
and extremely comfortable <lol repeating :) they are just sooo comfy!!


this is how they look on me 

love the look the colors are vibrant
but the stars are less defined than the stock picture


I got them in the size large and they fit fine :)
My calfs are VERY large and I am not exaggerating 
I was wondering what size I was going to get because my legs are thick and all the reviews that I have seen the girls legs are thinner than mine.
The large size fits well with room to "grow into" lol jk I hope I don't gain weight X_X
but they fit well roomy but not close to looking baggy 
I am 5 feet and they scrunch on the bottom 
The material is breathable and stretchy and silky but the waist band holds them up and does not slide down
last shot of the leggings hehe
you can get these pair here for 24.99
if you have any additional questions comment down below i'll answer them as fast as I can!
~Cynthia~







2 comments:

  1. How sheer are they? Can you see underwear through them? I tend to wear leggings with camis... I normally wear black milk, but there are a couple of designs on Romwe I really want that BM does not have. I'm not expecting the same exact quality, but I don't want to be disappointed. The only thing I really care about is if they aren't sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look totally awesome! I absolutely love women's galaxy leggings they are thr sickest trend. They tend to be made expensive though, I got a pretty sweet deal at Spacelegs.ca because its only ten bucks and theres free shipping, I cant really afford black milk :P

    ReplyDelete