I bought these lenses at Doll House on facebook they are really affordable and you should check it out
shes nice and ships out promptly :)
I received my package in 2 days
but you have to purchase cases separately :(
Brand-GEO Bambi/Princess Mimi
B.C-8.7
Diameter-15mm
water content-38%
This is the envelope that I received
And this is what i found in the envelope! :D
Cute bottles!
lenses in the case
Without contacts natural eye with good lighting (bathroom)
bathroom lighting
flash
lowlight
how they look in good lighting
Color-3/5
they are very subtle but they do look green the color depends on the lighting as you can see but I prefer more of a vibrant color. The yellow flex on the inner ring does not show up well on my eyes but if you have lighter color eyes it will probably show better (I have very dark brown eyes-darker than the picture but that was the best shot I had) They look very natural on me.
Enlargement-5/5
These lenses enlarge my eyes quite a bit but that is expected for 15mm lenses :)
Comfort-5/5
No problems, can wear up to 8 hours no problem but I do not recommend more than that.
Overall-3/5
they enlarge well and are very comfortable but color could be more vibrant :/
~Cynthia~





No comments:
Post a Comment