Tuesday, January 29, 2013

EOS cotton J-211 violet review

Hey! this is an extremely short review for these pairs of lenses
honestly I don't remember where I bought them and how much they were (I know really helpful) lol
Im pretty sure I bought them at kiwiberry1-collection.com
but they don't sell the violet ones anymore :(
I bought theses a LONG time ago i'm throwing them out very soon but it doesn't hurt to make a review :)

in good lighting

low light

in normal room light

flash

extremely old picture but shows the color outside

Comfort-4.7/10
they were really comfy but had discomfort at time, such as a stabbing sensations and getting dry but most of the time no problem

Color-4.5/5
they are vibrant but they could have been more, but they showed in most lightings and looks very nice in photos

Enlargement-1/5
they do not enlarge much but they do a little they have a bit of a pixelized  border around that makes your eyes slightly bigger

Overall-4.3/5
They were nice and vibrant you should buy for color but not for enlargement most of the time comfy I would recommend them for people that wants purple contacts but they may be more vibrant lenses out there.

~Cynthia~

No comments:

Post a Comment