Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Iszo Circle Lense I.Fairy Cara Red

I purchased these lenses from iszocirclelens.com
they are the I.Fairy Cara Red
I purchased them for $22 FREE shipping <333 hehe :)
it took about 12 days from my order date not including sundays
so it came pretty fast for it to come from Malaysia to the united states but it is advertised that it will take about 15 days to ship so it came fast for me! 
Diameter : 16.2mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Center Thickness : 0.04mm
Water Content : 55%
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable

stock picture from iszo circle lense


I received the contacts in this envelope 
 not with the bow LOL I put it there to cover my address

they came packaged in a cute plastic bag like this :)

free contact lenses! yay! soo cute

my contacts were packaged nice and tight with bubble wrap
(safeeeee)

I.fairy bottles are way smaller than GEO and so much cuter in my opinion

lenses in the bottle

in the lense case

outside

flash

bathroom lighting

lowlight

in front of a window

indoor lighting

without and with contacts



Comfort-5/5
they're perfect they are so comfy they are the most comfortable lenses that I have ever worn 
I wore them to school 8 hours no problem with testing and everything

Color-5/5
They are very vibrant and can be seen in any lighting
they change from orange pink red depending on the lighting
But mostly pink and red
they look like paint strokes when I first looked that them I stared and was like whoa that's really opaque 
The yellow through out is what makes it have depth and makes the color really POP

Enlargement-5/5
It enlarges well and makes my eye look bigger it has a very thin black limbal ring but is not very noticeable

Overall-5/5
Overall I love these lenses they make my eyes pop and are very vibrant. I love how I can wear them without worrying that they will get dry or uncomfortable I would repurchase these in the future.

Comment below if you have any questions :)

~Cynthia Leung~




No comments:

Post a Comment